Racism & Public Health w/ Leslie Gregory & Alexis Dinno
About this Episode
July 27, 2020
Sarah talks with Leslie Gregory, Founder and Executive Director of Right To Health. Right To Health is a local non-profit working to have racism declared a public health crisis.
Sarah then talks to Alexis Dinno, Associate Professor at OHSU-PSU School of Public Health about how all policy is health policy.
- Leslie's petition: Racism Meets Criteria for Threat to Public Health
- Watch Sarah's State of #OurPortland speech at sarah2020.com/state
- Tweet of the Week by @sarahjeong
- Purchase t-shirts and face masks at sarah2020.com/store
- Join the volunteer team at sarah2020.com/volunteer
- Sign up for a phone banking shift at sarah2020.com/events
- NBC News NOW coverage of Portland
- Steve Duin's column: Portland cops and the public trust
- Coverage by Nick Budnick: Rough Justice: Portland Police and protestors are locked in a vicious circle. How did we get here?
¿Tiene una pregunta para Sarah? Mándesela al [email protected].